Please read these terms and conditions carefully. This website and its content are posted on the Internet to provide information about BC Connex Pte Ltd (also known as “BC Connex”).
BC Connex or other original creators provide all information or materials contained in this web site, unless otherwise stated.
All documents and information on BC Connex website are protected by copyright. This website may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, where the terms of which must be observed and followed.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, all copyrights, logos and other intellectual property or proprietary rights in the content including online documents, information, text, sound, music, software, photographs, videos, graphics, data, messages and materials on BC Connex website is the property of BC Connex and/or third party licensors.
These contents may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, published, displayed, broadcasted, stored, adapted, licensed, altered or otherwise used in any manner or by any means (other than personal viewing) without prior written consent from BC Connex.
- Assumes no responsibility regarding the accuracy of the information that is provided on our website (www.bcconnex.com) and the use of such information is at the recipient’s own risk.
- Makes no representations about the accuracy or suitability of the information included in this web site for any purpose
- Makes no commitment to update the information.
- Has thoroughly checked the website for errors but there could still be some information that may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- Reserves the right to change or update the information without any prior notice.
- Provides the information on a “as is” basis only. BC Connex provides no representations and warranties, expressed or implied, including the implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability and non-infringement.
In no event, shall BC Connex be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of this web site, or on any other hyper linked web site, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
There are services offered on BC Connex website where you may subscribe to by providing us with your personal information as requested.
Personal information refers to all and any information relating to you obtained by us in the course of and as a result of the provision of the services by us. Such personal information includes your name, mailing address, phone number and email address.
We may use your personal information for the purposes of: planning, provisioning and billing for services; managing bad debt and preventing fraud; facilitating interconnection and inter-operability between service providers; rendering assistance to law enforcement, governmental or regulatory agencies; or complying with any applicable laws or any order of court.
With your consent, we may also use your personal information for other lawful purposes, which could improve your customer relationship with us. Please read our privacy statement for more information in this area.
BC Connex website may also contain hyperlinks to websites, which are owned or operated by third parties. Such third party websites are not under our control. BC Connex cannot accept responsibility for the contents of or the consequences of accessing any such third party websites or any links contained in such websites.
You agree that your access to and/or use of such third party websites are at your sole risk and are subjected to these terms and conditions of access.
It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your usage is free of items such as viruses, worms and other items of a destructive nature.